Rapid - Lash Adhesive
Rapid - Lash Adhesive
- 1 second drying time
- Up to 9 weeks retention
- Oil-proof and waterproof
- Ships within 24 hours
- Inventory on the way
Rapid is the perfect choice for advanced lash artists working in a humid climate. Only 1 second is needed for the adhesive to set and it stays strong for up to 9 weeks. It's a reliable, long-lasting adhesive that can withstand conditions between 50-70% RH.
- 5 ml
- Color: Black
- Setting time: 1 second.
- Strength: Approx. 7-9 weeks.
- Viscosity: Medium thin.
- Oil-proof and waterproof.
- Each glue bottle comes in a vacuumed sealed package with a nozzle replacement and a needle.
- Manufacturing date is printed on product (in D/M/YYYY or YYYY/M/D format)
- Humidity: 50-70%
- Temperature: 70-77°F (21-25°C)
- Store upright in cool and dry place, away from sunlight, fire and any other source of heat.
- We recommend to store opened bottle in an airtight container with either dry rice or silica gel packets.
Choose how often you'd like your glue to be delivered, and enjoy up to 15% off your favorite adhesive!
- Up to 15% discount compared to one-time purchase.
- Never run out of your favorite adhesive.
- Flexible deliveries every 4, 6 or 8 weeks.
We recommend the subscription for customers that are regularly using the particular adhesive and are familiar with its drying time and required room conditions. If you have not used the adhesive before, we strongly recommend to try a one-time purchase, prior to subscribing.
Subscriptions are set for a minimum of 2 complete deliveries before you are able to cancel. After your second shipment, you may cancel at any time.
If you don’t want to renew a subscription or change your subscription (whether it is a product or delivery duration) you can change or cancel it within your Autoship Portal Page, the link is included in your Autoship order confirmation email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Autoship subscriptions are a great way to make sure you always have your favorite Mega Lash Academy products on hand. When you sign up for Autoship subscription, your glue will be delivered to you every 4, 6 or 8 weeks so you never run out of it and don’t have to worry about being out of stock or having to cancel your clients.
You will be charged by the payment method that you used when placing your first order for the subscription. The frequency of payments is calculated from the date of placing the initial order and happens every 4, 6 or 8 weeks depending on the chosen subscription type.
Yes, shipping will be calculated and charged on any order with value less than $150.
You can update your subscription preferences anytime, in any of the following ways:
Prior to checkout, you can update your delivery cadence and quantity preferences on the specific product page or in your cart. Once you've begun an Autoship subscription, you can update preferences, such as delivery cadence, product quantity, swap product and more. These changes can be made in your Autoship Portal, located in your initial subscription conformation email from us.
You will receive an email reminder 3 days prior to your upcoming Autoship parcel, with a timeframe in which you can make updates to your order.
Make sure to update your shipping address in the Autoship Portal before your next shipment. Select Update shipping address under Manage subscription.
Of course, to change the glue within your subscription or the delivery date by visit your Autoship Portal Page. You can change your subscription up to 48 hours before your direct debit set date. After that time, we’re unable to amend your subscription, which means that any amendments will take effect for the following delivery period.
At this time, promotion codes cannot be applied to Autoship orders.
Yes! You can add one-off items to your upcoming shipment. For the fastest, easiest access to your upcoming subscriptions, head to your Autoship Portal.
The subscription is available for customers within the United States only.
*See full AutoShip Subscription Program Terms & Conditions.
*See Returns Policy for more details on returns and refunds.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For professional use only.
- Not suitable for self-application, cluster and strip lashes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
*FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY*
- Be sure to shake your adhesive vigorously for 45 - 90 seconds each time you use it.
- Dip to 2-3 mm of lash base in adhesive and apply to isolated lash, 0.5-1 mm away from the skin, along the Lash line.
- Replace the adhesive drop when there's a change in its consistency (approximately after 15-20 minutes).
- Always do lash extensions in a well-ventilated room.
- Make sure clients' eyes are tightly closed throughout the application process.
The lower your humidity, the slower your adhesive cures.
Our adhesives have a max life span of 6 months from their manufacturing dates. Once opened, you have up to 6 weeks to use the glue. Typically with a 5ml bottle of lash adhesive, you can do about 100 classic sets. We recommend writing the date of when you opened it so you always remember.
Always keep the adhesive top clean throughout the application process using a disposable glue wipes - this will prevent any clogging. Ensure lid is clean and on tight after each use. *Do not use natural fibers, such as Q-tips, they will get stuck and will produce heat or even a fire.
Store your glue at room temperature (68-72°F) in a cool, dark place, away from humidity and direct sunlight. This helps with the consistency of the adhesive.
You could also store your glue in an airtight container. Some lash techs store their glues in a box with rice, as rice absorbs any potential moisture in the air.
Tip: Always have a fresh back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency, nobody wants to get caught in the middle of an appointment with no glue on hand.