What is Shipping Protection?
Adding Shipping Protection to your cart at checkout to safeguard against any unforeseen hiccups that may arise. By purchasing Shipping Protection, we will reship your order free of charge in the event of damage, loss, or delivered by the carrier, but not received. In the event that a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund.
What we deem as lost:
- Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
- Orders over $150 required a police report.
What we deem as damaged:
- Items arrive damaged in transit – package, lash box(es) is wet, stained, torn, etc.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening during transit.
Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
What we do not cover:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you.
- Delays in transit.
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees, and these will be deducted from your refund.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM: Click Here
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
What happens after your claim has been submitted:
- After your claim has been submitted, please allow us up to 7 business days to work on your claim.
- Once your claim has been approved, we will send you a replacement if available, or issue you a refund back to the method of payment on file.
Our Policy for unprotected packages:
If Shipping Protection is not purchased, the customer will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for the lost, stolen, or damaged package. Please use the resources below to file a claim with the carrier in the event that the package has been lost in transit & Shipping Protection was not purchased:
Packages will not be reshipped, nor refunds given in the event that packages are lost, stolen, or shown delivered, but not received by the customers, and no insurance was purchased.
We reserve the right to classify your package as delayed if there are known delays in your area.
Shipping Protection does not cover packages that has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location.
We reserve the right to deny claims due to insurance fraud, and/or abuse.
Shipping protection is non-refundable. Shipping protection can not be canceled after an order has shipped.